March 2nd, 2024
9:00am - 12:00pm
Dane County 4-H
If you are interested in participating in Dane County 4-H Dog Obedience or Agility Training this year, please check out the Dane County 4-H Dog Project Rules/Guidelines.
Prior to the start of training classes, your dog must attend one of the check-in days:
- Wednesday, February 7, 2024 between 6:00-8:00pm at the Alliant Energy Center Arena
- Saturday, March 2, 2024 between 9:00am-Noon at the Alliant Energy Center Arena
Before checking in your dog, youth must have attended the Dog Project Kickoff Day OR must review all information on the Dog Project Kickoff Day slide deck and complete the project listed on slide 2 (watch 9 short videos and write 9 responses based on the prompts on slide 2).
Every dog needs to pass a Behavior Examination at check by the Behavior Committee member in order to participate in training.
Items to bring to check in:
- Your project dog (s) on 6ft leash(es), no flexi leashes allowed
- Bags for clean-up
- Two copies of your dog’s rabies vaccination record. Must be current through July
- Your completed Dane County 4-H Dog Training Information form online with electronic signature
- Payment- Exact change in the form of a Check, cash or money orders made out to the Dane County 4-H preferred
- $15 Obedience/Showmanship registration fee per dog – exact cash or check
- $15 for a T-shirt (optional) – exact cash or check
If you have any questions please email the Dane County Dog Project email at email@example.com.
Alliant Energy Center, 1919 Alliant Energy Center Way, Madison, WI (Arena)