The Green Thumb Gardening class series will give you the practical knowledge to keep your home garden thriving! University of Wisconsin Extension educators and local horticulture experts will provide in depth and accessible information for everyone from the novice to the experienced gardener.
In Spring 2019, classes will be held Thursday evenings, Feb. 21st – April 18th from 6:30-9:00pm at the Dane County UW-Extension office. Register for the complete class series at a discounted price ($90.00) or individual classes ($12.00) according to your interests.
2019 CLASS TOPICS
- February 21: Seed Starting and Saving
- February 28: Vegetable Garden Planning & Techniques
- March 7: Garden Landscape Design
- March 14: Hot Composting & Vermiculture
- March 21: Native Plants for Gardens & Pollinators
- March 28: Managing Vegetable Garden Pests, Diseases, Insects, & More
- April 4: Backyard Chickens
- April 11: Flower Gardening
- April 18: Lawn Care